Our newsroom shares with you the latest happenings at Swedish Medical Center. Get to know us better by reading news articles and press releases about our facility.
Explore News Articles
Find an Article
Displaying 1-10 of 40 Articles
- January 31, 2024Swedish Medical CenterNeuralink has completed the first implant in a human brain after receiving FDA approval for a human study last year, according to Musk.
- January 23, 2024Swedish Medical CenterSeveral HealthONE hospitals among top 2 percent in the nation
- January 10, 2024Swedish Medical CenterResearch shows the nationwide number of hospitalizations from scooters tripled from 2016 to 2020, and the cost of care jumped five times.
- January 05, 2024Swedish Medical CenterLocal food pantry says funds will help serve Spanish speakers.
- December 29, 2023Swedish Medical CenterHealth Equity Catalyst Grants to support organizations and collaboratives addressing health inequities.
- December 27, 2023Swedish Medical CenterThe holidays may have meant a new bike or scooter, so be sure you are staying safe with a new helmet.
- December 20, 2023Swedish Medical CenterAldah Medsker receives the Denver7 Everyday Hero award, for her piano recitals at Swedish Medical Center in Englewood.
- December 18, 2023Swedish Medical CenterKeep in mind safety as you make your holiday toy purchases.
- December 18, 2023Swedish Medical CenterThe busiest day you can think of at your job might be considered a regular day inside the Swedish Medical Center Emergency Department.
- December 18, 2023Swedish Medical CenterBatteries and other small items can be risky during toy gifting season.