Personalized healthcare services in Englewood, Colorado
A Level I Trauma Center and an acute care hospital with 504 licensed beds, Swedish Medical Center cares for more than 200,000 patients annually with a team of over 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians. A part of the HealthONE network, we are an award-winning, nationally recognized destination hospital known for exemplary medical care, including world-renowned neurological care.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the south metro Denver area.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Englewood community.
- National leader in neurosciences and home of the Swedish Neuro Network
- Level I Trauma Center — 24/7 emergency room (ER) and two freestanding ERs
- State-of-the-art cancer care at the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- Award winning comprehensive cardiovascular care
- OrthoONE orthopedic experts practicing onsite
- ABA verified burn and reconstruction
- Regional leader in minimally invasive robot-assisted surgery
- American College of Radiology accreditation for our freestanding Swedish Medical Center - Southwest ER
- American College of Surgeons National Commission on Cancer accreditation
- American College of Surgeons National Accreditation for Breast Centers
- American Heart Association (AHA) recognition for our commitment and success in implementing a higher standard of care for heart attack patients, improving the survival and care of our ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) patients
- The Joint Commission Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center certification
- The Joint Commission certification in coronary artery disease, open heart surgeries and heart failure
Ryan Tobin — President and CEO
Karl Leistikow — Chief Operating Officer
Jaya Kumar, MD — Chief Medical Officer
Dena Schmaedecke — Vice President, Human Resources
We are proud to offer you and your family truly comprehensive healthcare services and programs. Some of our specialties include:
Our hospital is the flagship facility for our award-winning neurological program that exceeds standards for stroke treatment and robot-assisted neurosurgery
Cancer care program
Our nationally recognized oncology program is partnered with the Sarah Canon Institute and is a destination hospital for comprehensive cancer treatment.
Our Level I Trauma Center has specialized capabilities to treat orthopedic injuries in adults and children, as well as a specific pelvic injury treatment program.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be as informed and comfortable as possible. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
Download the MyHealthOne app on the or