The Medical Center of Aurora's newsroom is the official source for hospital news, events and announcements.
Explore News Articles
Find an Article
Displaying 1-10 of 17 Articles
- March 01, 2024The Medical Center of AuroraHealthONE proudly showcases three Denver-metro hospitals in the list.
- January 23, 2024The Medical Center of AuroraSeveral HealthONE hospitals among top 2 percent in the nation
- January 19, 2024The Medical Center of AuroraRecognition for the fourth time reinforces a commitment to nursing excellence.
- November 20, 2023The Medical Center of AuroraThe recall comes after FDA investigators found unsterile conditions and "positive bacterial test results" at the facility where they are manufactured.
- November 14, 2023The Medical Center of AuroraWhen medications didn't help, doctors at the Colorado Chiari Institute performed decompression surgery.
- November 10, 2023The Medical Center of AuroraDue to winter approaching, black widow spider populations are rising.
- October 04, 2023The Medical Center of AuroraIn a field of 2,644 short-term, acute care non-federal US hospitals, these 100 organizations—which represent teaching and community hospitals of various sizes—stand apart and serve as guides for the broader industry.
- October 02, 2023The Medical Center of AuroraAllison Reed is finally able to enjoy her life after dealing with Chiari symptoms for years.
- August 14, 2023The Medical Center of AuroraMammograms save lives and we make it easer than ever to schedule
- August 03, 2023The Medical Center of AuroraNothing cool about being poor or homeless in the Aurora metroplex.