For medical professionals at HealthONE
Are you considering a career at HealthONE? As an affiliate of HCA Healthcare, we are part of a large network of hospitals and care centers that support physicians and healthcare professionals with the tools they need to care for their patients.
Your hub at HealthONE
Access helpful resources for healthcare professionals, including physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, and other medical professionals. Whether you're searching for hospital affiliation letters or patient transfer information, we have you covered.
Resources for medical professionals
We know our physicians, nurses and other caregivers strive to deliver the best possible care to the greater Denver community. Because of your commitment to patient satisfaction and safety, the HealthONE system has grown to be the largest healthcare system in the region.
Our medical professionals can find links for various hospital programs, in-hospital training, job opportunities and other resources here:
- Access HealthONE — Patient transfer information
- EMS Care — Support and training for EMS professionals
- Facility scheduler — Access employee schedules from home
- HCAhrAnswers— Benefits, policies and career development information for HCA Healthcare colleagues
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) — The HCA-HealthONE IRB for studies involving human subjects
- Pharmacy residency program — One-year, hospital-based residency
- Rural Network — Telemedicine to patients in rural areas
- Virtual Network — Telemedicine services
- Virtual RN Program — Telecommunication nursing care
You can find valuable resources available to you as a member of the HealthONE system. These resources can help you continue to provide the best care for our patients and further advance your medical career.
If you are considering practicing with the HealthONE family of hospitals and clinics, visit our careers opportunities page for more information.
For medical professionals at our hospitals
If you need information regarding credentialing, remote access, forms or resources for a specific hospital, please choose your facility below:
- For medical professionals at The Medical Center of Aurora
- For medical professionals at Centennial Hospital
- For medical professionals at North Suburban Medical Center
- For medical professionals at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- For medical professionals at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- For Medical Professionals at Rose Medical Center
- For medical professionals at Sky Ridge Medical Center
- For medical professionals at Swedish Medical Center
Physicians and advanced practice providers
You have several resources with our network. You can access continuing education courses through our simplified remote access, HealthONE University (CME), or connect via hCare Access (VDI), for more information, please visit our site.
If you want to practice at one of our facilities, our Credentialing Support Center streamlines the credentialing process. Use our credentialing portal to find out more information.
HealthONE CARE Pool
The HealthONE system is proud to offer our Clinical Assets Resourcing Excellence (CARE) Pool, a system-wide clinical float pool that will help us meet the needs of patients by increasing the number of clinicians in our HealthONE family.
This pool began with registered nurses (RNs) and evolved over time to meet additional clinical needs, such as certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and sitters. Nurses in the CARE Pool will work at a variety of our facilities on various shifts, including weekends and holidays. This pool provides additional flexibility to help with workload and staffing needs across our hospitals.
We recruit experienced RNs from outside HealthONE's system — with a minimum of two years experience — in medical, surgical and all specialty areas to staff our CARE Pool.
Once we achieve the goal of adding staff to the HealthONE system, we will open these positions to existing staff.
As an existing HealthONE clinician, you are eligible for a referral bonus in exchange for your assistance in referring qualified candidates to our pool.
HealthONE CME Classes
HealthONE CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthONE CME designates our classes as a Live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**See individual meetings for available credit hours
Note: All conferences are subject to change at any time. If you are not a regular attendee please call first.
HealthONE CME contact information
Hospital Contact Information
- North Suburban Medical Center: (303) 453-2535
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center (P/SL): (303) 869-2244
- Rose Medical Center: (303) 320-2401
- Sky Ridge Medical Center: (720) 225-1362
- Swedish Medical Center: (303) 788-8839
- Special Events (OCME): (303) 584-2235
- The Medical Center of Aurora - South: (303) 873-5891
CME class schedules
We offer a number of classes to help maintain your CME requirements. Visit our CME schedule website for our current class schedule.
Regularly scheduled series
Learn more about the series scheduled at your facility. Please call if you have any questions.
** Closed Meeting = Only physicians and those directly involved in the cases to be discussed are eligible to attend.
False Claims Act Policy
HCA Healthcare has revised all state False Claims Act policies in states in which it conducts business to comply with certain requirements set forth in the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 with regard to federal state false claims laws. The policies were revised to bring them up to date with regard to their respective state laws. In all of the policies, the civil penalties range was revised and the policies were updated to provide greater detail. Please read the policy to review the important changes to the Colorado version of the False Claims Act policy.