Discover news articles about the services, providers, events and awards at Sky Ridge Medical Center.
Explore News Articles
Find an Article
Displaying 1-10 of 26 Articles
- February 26, 2024Sky Ridge Medical CenterResidents in nearly 40 percent of Colorado's counties are unable to get to a birthing center or their doctor's office within a 30-minute drive.
- January 23, 2024Sky Ridge Medical CenterSeveral HealthONE hospitals among top 2 percent in the nation
- November 27, 2023Sky Ridge Medical CenterJennifer Harlan, 53, shares harrowing journey: 'Live each day with gratitude'.
- November 20, 2023Sky Ridge Medical CenterIn the United States 60% to 80% of people who have experienced a cardiac arrest outside of the hospital die before getting there.
- November 15, 2023Sky Ridge Medical CenterUpdated guidelines for lung cancer screenings means millions more Americans are now supposed to get tested.
- November 02, 2023Sky Ridge Medical CenterThe American Cancer Society is expanding the list of people who they recommend should get annual lung cancer screenings with a low-dose CT scan.
- October 12, 2023Sky Ridge Medical CenterJean Rendall "Sunshine angel" recognized with Compassionate Care
- October 09, 2023Sky Ridge Medical CenterMedications are important to take in combating cancer, but there are many reasons why patients refrain from taking them.
- October 04, 2023Sky Ridge Medical CenterIn a field of 2,644 short-term, acute care non-federal US hospitals, these 100 organizations—which represent teaching and community hospitals of various sizes—stand apart and serve as guides for the broader industry.
- September 27, 2023Sky Ridge Medical CenterResidents don't have to go far from home to find the latest in technology and research-driven advances.