Advanced care hospital in South Denver
Since its opening in 2003, we have grown to become a 304-bed hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. With services such as our Cancer Center, emergency services, a Spine & Total Joint Center and our award-winning Birth Place, we're ready to meet your health needs.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the metro South Denver area.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Lone Tree community.
- Level II Trauma Center – 24/7/365 emergency room (ER) and one freestanding ER
- Dedicated Center for Robotic Surgery – with the largest fleet of surgical robots in CO
- Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center in Colorado
- Leader in minimally invasive hip preservation surgery
- State–of–the–art Spine & Total Joint Center
- Award–winning Birth Place welcoming more babies than an other hospital in South Metro Denver
- Comprehensive Community Cancer Program
- Beds: 304
- American College of Surgeons, National Commission on Cancer accreditation
- American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines Gold Plus Award for Stroke
- The Joint Commission Advanced Total Hip and Knee Replacement Certification, Certification for Spine Surgery and Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center (TSC) Certification
- Kirk McCarty — President and CEO
- Will Bertram — Chief Operating Officer
- Craig Sammons — Chief Financial Officer
- Eric Lung, MD — Chief Medical Officer
- Angie Voigt — Chief Nursing Officer
We are proud to offer you and your family truly comprehensive healthcare services and programs. Some of our specialties include:
The Birth Place
Our Birth Place is family friendly, honoring choices. It provides a calm setting for your delivery and offers a soothing environment for you and your baby. We are here to ensure your stay is beyond expectations and you receive all the support and resources you need when welcoming your baby.
Center for Robotic Surgery
Robot-assisted surgery allows our surgeons to perform procedures using the smallest of incisions which minimizes the chance of complications and shortens recovery. We perform robotic surgery across many specialties, including, hysterectomies, hernia repairs, appendectomies and gallbladder removals.
Spine and Total Joint Center
Our center has a reputation for excellence and positive patient outcomes. Our fellowship-trained spine and orthopedic specialists perform treatments, such as spine surgery, arthritis care, hip replacement, knee surgery and hip preservation.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be as informed and comfortable as possible. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more