Get help deciding on care, finding a doctor or finding answers to general questions about our HealthONE family of hospitals. (For medical emergencies, call 911.)
Contacting our Denver-area hospitals
You can reach our family of hospitals and find information about our services and programs here.
Expert medical advice, available 24/7
Do you need help deciding if you or a loved one should go to an emergency room, visit an urgent care or consult your family physician? Our expert nurses can help you understand symptoms, manage a chronic condition or learn about treatment options and medical procedures. They can also help you find a primary care provider or specialist and schedule an appointment.
Whether you are a new parent, worried about your child’s fever or caring for an aging family member, free medical advice is just one phone call away.
Call HealthONE Strong 24/7 at (303) 374-0777.
To best serve you, please choose from the following options for immediate assistance.
I would like to contact a facility directly
- Centennial Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- HealthONE corporate office
- All other locations
I have a patient care, comment or concern
The HealthONE network of hospitals strives to provide you the best possible care during your hospital stay. If you have any concerns, questions or complaints about your care or treatment, please let your healthcare provider know about the hospital unit where you are receiving treatment. If you have a concern, we want to resolve it as soon as possible.
If you have voiced a concern to your care provider and feel it has not been resolved, or if you wish to speak to administration please call the facility's patient advocate at the number below.
- Centennial Hospital: (303) 873-5988
- North Suburban Medical Center: (303) 450-4457
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center: (720) 754-6223
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: (720) 754-6223
- Rose Medical Center: (303) 320-7183
- Sky Ridge Medical Center: (720) 225-1285
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: (303) 873-5988
- Swedish Medical Center: (303) 788-6406
- The Medical Center of Aurora: (303) 873-5988
I need to verify employment for an employee
If you would like to verify employment for former or current HCA employees, please contact Thomas and Company at (615) 242-8246. Our employer code is HCA747.
I would like to access my medical records
We offer options to access your medical records in English and Spanish.
I have a question about a bill, financial assistance, or receiving a pricing estimate
Our Patient Financial Resource Site provides you with important financial and billing information, and access to pricing estimates for our most frequently scheduled hospital services. Visit our financial resources page or call (888) 824-7655 for more information.
I would like to recognize a nurse for extraordinary care
Want to thank a nurse for the extraordinary care you or a loved one received while at a HealthONE hospital? Nominate that nurse by visiting our DAISY Award nomination page.
I have a question about my password, username, or login ID
- If you are a current employee needing help with resetting a password or login ID, please contact our Client Support Services at (615) 344-4357 or (800) 265-8422.
- If you need assistance logging into your employment application, call (844) 422-5627, then press Option 1.
- If you need assistance with signing in to your MyHealthOne patient portal account, our portal support team is available, Monday through Saturday from 8:00am to 10pm CST, at (855) 422-6625 or by visiting our MyHealthOne page.
I have a question about becoming a vendor for HCA Healthcare
To become an approved vendor for HCA Healthcare, please call (615) 344-2966.
I have a question about careers, internships, or my job application
- To apply to HCA Healthcare or an HCA Healthcare Affiliate or to learn what opportunities are available, please visit Careers at HCA Healthcare and at Physicians and Advance Care Providers.
- All internships are posted on our career site, Careers at HCA. We recommend searching for opportunities on the website starting in the November before the summer that the internship is being requested.
- For technical questions on an application to HCA Healthcare or an HCA Healthcare Affiliate, call (844) 422-5627, then press Option 1. Please note: This number is for technical system support only.
I have a question about my payroll, W2s, benefits, or 401k
- If you are a current or former employee with questions about employment records, payroll, W2s, or benefits, please visit HCA hrAnswers or call (800) 566-4114.
I have a general comment, question or compliment
If you haven't found the answer to your question above, or you would like to leave a general comment or a compliment for one of our colleagues, please let us know. We welcome your feedback. Please note: this form is unable to receive attachments.
For questions about your bill or account for services rendered at a HealthONE hospital, go to our Patient Financial Resource page. Patient accounts are handled by our financial representatives, not through this form.
Common links regarding general questions: