Since 1968, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital has been a trusted and preferred rehabilitation resource for Greater Denver communities.
About Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Our hospital proudly offers a wide range of physical, neurological and other rehabilitation services to the people and families in and around Aurora, Colorado.
Our commitment to the Greater Denver area extends past hospital care and into community partnerships.
The professionals at Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital regularly interact with many community organizations that support rehabilitation and facilitate ongoing support and learning for our patients, including:
- American Heart/Stroke Association
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Brain Injury Association of Colorado
- National Family Caregivers Association
- National Stroke Association
- Rocky Mountain Stroke Association
We also maintain relationships with numerous professional associations, including:
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- American Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- National Aphasia Association
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders
Communication with you and your family is an important part of your care plan when you're with us. We are open to questions, comments and feedback any time.
For more information about our hospital and services, give us a call at (303) 363-5146.
Directions to our hospital
Our hospital is conveniently located just outside of Denver in Aurora.
The Joint Commission public notice
As required, our hospital undergoes unannounced surveys to assess our compliance with national standards related to our accreditations. If you have any information you want to share related to this, you may request a public information interview with The Joint Commission.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
Download the MyHealthOne app on the or