Your dedicated partner in health
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children provides high-quality medical and surgical care for your child. Our compassionate, kid-friendly approach and wide range of specialty services make us a destination hospital for many families.
Children's healthcare in Denver, Colorado
Each day we are inspired by the courage of hundreds of children and families receiving treatment in our network of facilities.. Whether caring for an injured child in an emergency, performing minimally invasive surgery on a newborn or supporting a teen through cancer treatments, we are committed to providing the highest level of care for your child. We team up with you to help your child get back to their world fast, because together we are amazing.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Greater Denver community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Denver community.
- 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists and maternal-fetal specialists
- Advanced cardiology care provided exclusively by board-certified providers
- Highly specialized pediatric orthopedics and sports medicine
- Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Minimally invasive pediatric surgery
- Renowned pediatric oncology program in partnership with Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- Verified as a Level 1 Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons
Maureen Tarrant — President & CEO
Anna Davis — Chief Operating Officer
Phillip Sensing — Chief Financial Officer
Andrew Weinfeld, MD — Chief Medical Officer
John Goerke — Chief Nursing Officer
Andy Leveque — Vice President, Human Resources
We are proud to offer your child and your family truly comprehensive healthcare services and programs. Some of our pediatric specialties include:
Our emergency department is open 24/7 to provide the medical attention your child needs for severe injury or illness. Featuring a dedicated team of hospitalists, nurses and specialists, our emergency room (ER) offers the advanced care your child needs when they need it most.
Congenital heart care
Our Congenital Heart Center provides a wide range of services for children and adults who were both with a heart condition. We also offer a specialized maternal fetal program for fetal heart conditions.
Offering advanced and minimally invasive surgical procedures in an array of specialties, our pediatric surgery program has made our hospital a destination for high-quality treatments.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be as informed and comfortable as possible. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more