For over 30 years, Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center has served the Uptown community as well as the Rocky Mountain and Great Plains areas. Our teams and programs are ready to treat patients of all ages.
About Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
At Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, our award-winning programs focus on your entire family. We are renowned for delivering high-quality care and for our positive patient outcomes.
Our Community Advisory Council
The Community Advisory Council includes a variety of highly-regarded community members.
Serving as hospital ambassadors, these members share thoughts and opinions with us to help us further our mission, vision and values as well as gather important feedback so that we can continue to be responsive to the healthcare needs of our community.
- Shannon Block — President & CEO, World Forward Foundation
- Laura Giocomo — Vice President of Communications & Marketing, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Shan Shan Jiang, MD — Obstetrics & Gynecology
- James Robinson — Assistant Chief, Denver Health Paramedic Division
- Chris Romer — Head of Strategic Partnerships, Guild Education
- John Romero — Community Relations Coordinator, Donor Alliance
- Sam Rougas, MD — Cardiologist
- Tony Wanna, MD — Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, Emergency Department
- Mike West — Chief Financial Officer, Cheyenne Capital Fund
- Susan Witkin Tander — News Anchor/Co-host Colorado’s Afternoon News, KOA NewsRadio 850 AM/94.1 FM
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center statistics
Our awards and recognitions
Across all of our services and specialties, we strive to raise the bar on healthcare. Because of our dedication to this pursuit, we are proudly recognized by organizations such as Healthgrades and the Joint Commission.
- The Leapfrog Group 'A' rating (2021, 2020)
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award ™ by Healthgrades ™ (2020, 2021)
- American Heart Association's Gold or Gold Plus Performance Achievement Awarded every year since 2003 for excellence in cardiac care
- Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery™ in 2022
- Proud to be in the Top 5% in the nation for Labor & Delivery and Obstetrics & Gynecology excellence, as rated by Healthgrades ™