About North Suburban Medical Center - Northwest ER
No matter your mishap — simple fractures or complex stroke — our emergency team is ready to diagnose and treat your condition quickly. You are our focus.
Our emergency room ER services
North Suburban Medical Center’s Northwest ER provides hospital-quality, family-friendly emergency care for the Westminster and Broomfield, Colorado communities.
If someone is experiencing an emergency, call 911. For non-emergent questions about our services, please call (303) 920-4362.
Our Northwest ER features:
- ER staff that includes board-certified doctors, specialists and nurses
- Private patient rooms with rooms devoted to pediatric care
- Onsite imaging services, including computerized tomography (CT) scans, ultrasounds and digital X-rays
- Dedicated trauma/resuscitation room
- Telemedicine camera for patient consultations by a physician specialist
- Affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver for outstanding pediatric care
If you are unsure if your child needs to go to the ER, call our pediatric nurse advice line at (303) 563-3300. You may also call our adult nurse advice line at (888) 839-2752 if you are unsure if your symptoms require an ER visit.