Advanced care, close to home.
Serving you since 1986, what was once Centennial Medical Plaza has expanded its services to meet the growing needs of our community. Centennial Hospital offers all the healthcare services you need, close to home.
Full-service healthcare in Centennial, Colorado
Centennial Hospital provides extraordinary care from compassionate, experienced providers right in your neighborhood. Operating 24/7 emergency services and surgical care for more than three decades, we have evolved to meet the growing needs of our community and have become the area's first full-service hospital, with 20 inpatient beds and a wide range of healthcare services.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Centennial community.
- 24/7 emergency services
- Case management
- Community integration programs
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgery
- Gastroenterology care
- Imaging and diagnostic services
- Intensive care unit (ICU)
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Onsite pharmacy
- Orthopedic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Post-anesthesia care unit (PACU)
- Women's care, including gynecological and breast health treatments
- Wound care center
- Scott Rausch — President & CEO
- Fausto Devecchi, MD — Chief Medical Officer
- John Roque — Chief Nursing Officer
- Paul Santanello — Vice President, Human Resources
We are proud to offer you and your family truly comprehensive healthcare services and programs. Some of our specialties include:
Emergency and trauma care
We offer fast access to emergency experts and trauma specialists.
Advanced orthopedic services
Our experts in orthopedics and sports medicine treat injuries, chronic pain and perform total joint replacements.
Comprehensive surgical care
We offer innovative procedures, including minimally invasive robotic surgery technology that enables you to recover faster.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and for them to be as comfortable as possible. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records — lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
Download the MyHealthOne app on the or
The Healthy Living Blog
Read our blogs to learn about preventive care and ways you can lead a healthier lifestyle.