Register online for an appointment
You can use our convenient online tool to register and access important forms ahead of your next appointment or scheduled procedure at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center.
Welcome to Online Registration!
Our patients now have the ability to register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit – whether it’s to have a child, or an outpatient procedure – as simple and stress-free as possible.
Please register at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
What you'll need to Register
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure
Surgery patients, please also have this information available:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure
Having trouble? Please contact us at:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm