About North Suburban Medical Center - Northeast ER
No matter your reason when you come to our emergency room (ER), our emergency care team is prepared to handle your emergency condition with a short wait time.
Our freestanding emergency room
Whether you have a minor injury or a life-threatening illness, the emergency medicine team at North Suburban Medical Center’s Northeast ER can care for the whole family.
If someone is experiencing an emergency, call 911. For non-emergent questions about our services, please call (303) 920-4362.
Our Northeast ER features:
- Board-certified doctors, specialists and nurses trained in critical care and emergency care
- Dedicated trauma/resuscitation room
- 10 private patient rooms
- Onsite imaging services, including computerized tomography (CT) scans, ultrasounds and digital X-rays
- Diagnostic lab services
- Telemedicine camera for patient consultations by a physician specialist
- Helipad to provide rapid transport if necessary
If you are unsure if your child needs to go to the ER, call our pediatric nurse advice line at (303) 563-3300. You may also call our adult nurse advice line at (888) 389-2752 if you are unsure if your symptoms require an ER visit.