Register online for an appointment
You can use our convenient online tool to register and access important forms ahead of your next appointment or scheduled procedure at Rose Medical Center.
Welcome to Online Registration!
Our patients now have the ability to register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit – whether it’s to have a child, or an outpatient procedure – as simple and stress-free as possible.
Please register at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
What you'll need to Register
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure
Surgery patients, please also have this information available:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure
Having trouble? Please contact us at:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm