|Centennial Medical Plaza||7 Mins|
|The Medical Center of Aurora||10 Mins|
|North Suburban Medical Center||21 Mins|
|Northeast ER||7 Mins|
|Presbyterian/St. Lukes Medical Center||12 Mins|
|Rose Medical Center||12 Mins|
|Sky Ridge Medical Center||10 Mins|
|Swedish Medical Center||20 Mins|
|Swedish Southwest ER||5 Mins|
Comprehensive Breast Health Care
HealthONE Breast Care is a network of full-service breast health care centers providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to breast health, from routine annual mammograms and other breast cancer screening and detection methods to breast cancer staging and breast cancer surgery.
A Team Approach to Breast Care
HealthONE Breast Care brings together a team of highly trained breast health care specialists to respond to your need to detect and diagnose breast health issues specifically, accurately and quickly. This results in faster treatment, and minimizes your fear and anxiety. The team includes accredited mammography technicians and sonographers, radiologists trained in breast imaging, nurse navigators and breast surgeons – all working together under one roof to ensure your best outcome.
- The largest network of mammography and imaging centers in the Denver Metro area, including a location convenient for you.
- Appointments offered usually within 24 hours of referral
- Streamlined breast cancer detection. Breast cancer screening is performed using state-of-the-art techniques and technology
- Accurate breast cancer diagnosis and breast cancer staging
- Complete and ongoing communication with you and your personal physician
- Personalized service offered in a warm, comfortable, spa-like atmosphere so you feel like an important client, not just a "case"
Among the breast care examination services we offer:
- Mammograms using the latest digital mammography screening equipment
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Breast biopsy to determine the nature of lumps in the breast
- Ductography (exam for nipple discharge)
- Breast-specific gamma imaging (BSGI)
- Breast cyst aspiration and abscess drainage
- Lymph node biopsy
- Sentinel lymph node analysis
- Pre-operative needle localizations