|Centennial Medical Plaza||9 Mins|
|The Medical Center of Aurora - South||17 Mins|
|North Suburban Medical Center||25 Mins|
|Northeast ER||16 Mins|
|Presbyterian/St. Lukes Medical Center||9 Mins|
|Rose Medical Center||9 Mins|
|Sky Ridge Medical Center||21 Mins|
|Swedish Medical Center||12 Mins|
|Swedish Southwest ER||26 Mins|
A Healthcare System of Excellence
HealthONE is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 9,000 employees and 3,000 affiliated physicians. HealthONE hospitals have a long and trusted legacy going back more than 130 years with St. Luke’s, more than 85 years with Presbyterian Denver, more than 105 years with Swedish and more than 60 years with Rose. The current health system was created in 1995 as a Colorado company and a joint venture between The Colorado Health Foundation and various affiliates of HCA. The Foundation grew to the second largest charitable foundation in the state and in October 2011 sold its share in HealthONE to HCA (NYSE: HCA).
Membership Interest Purchase Agreement - Click here for compliance checklist.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- North Suburban Northeast ER (affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center)
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Centennial Medical Plaza (affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora)
- Swedish Southwest ER (affiliated with Swedish Medical Center)
- 14 stand-alone ambulatory surgery centers
- 8 occupational medicine & rehabilitation clinics
- Dozens of specialty clinics
- Two radiation oncology centers
- AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across an eight-state region.
Why Choose HealthONE
Leaders in Quality and Safe Health Care
HealthONE’s nationally recognized medical programs consistently demonstrate quality and safety outcomes that positively impact patients, employees and the community.
Download HealthONE's Key Service Line Overview
Download HealthONE's Network of Care Map for Our Medical Services Near You
Investing in Leading Medical Technology & Facilities
Since 1995, HealthONE has been investing more than $1 billion back into its family of hospitals, clinics and medical services to upgrade, expand and provide new technologies so we continue offering the highest caliber of healthcare in Colorado.
This investment continues to help attract the best talent among nurses, physicians and other employees. So our patients can turn to Colorado's top doctors, nurses and support staff.
HealthONE Annual Report
2011 was a year of growth for HealthONE as we enhanced and expanded healthcare services across our 10-state region. We invested in new technologies, quality care programs and facilities in the metro Denver area to better serve our patients.