|Rocky Mountain Hospital For Children at P/SL||1 Mins|
A Healthcare System of Excellence
HealthONE is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 10,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE family, The Medical Center of Aurora, North Suburban Medical Center, Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Rose Medical Center, Sky Ridge Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center, and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital work together to provide a higher level of care. In addition, our family of services includes five hospital outpatient provider emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, occupational medicine & rehabilitation clinics, physician practices, radiation oncology centers, and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- North Suburban Northeast ER (affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center)
- North Suburban Northwest ER (affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center)
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Saddle Rock ER (affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora)
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Centennial Medical Plaza (affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora)
- Swedish Southwest ER (affiliated with Swedish Medical Center)
- 14 stand-alone ambulatory surgery centers
- 6 occupational medicine & rehabilitation clinics
- 30 imaging centers
- Dozens of specialty clinics
- Two radiation oncology centers
- AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region.
Why Choose HealthONE
Leaders in Quality and Safe Health Care
HealthONE’s nationally recognized medical programs consistently demonstrate quality and safety outcomes that positively impact patients, employees and the community.
Download HealthONE's Key Service Line Overview
Download HealthONE's Network of Care Map for Our Medical Services Near You
Investing in Leading Medical Technology & Facilities
Since 1995, HealthONE has been investing more than $1 billion back into its family of hospitals, clinics and medical services to upgrade, expand and provide new technologies so we continue offering the highest caliber of healthcare in Colorado.
This investment continues to help attract the best talent among nurses, physicians and other employees. So our patients can turn to Colorado's top doctors, nurses and support staff.
HealthONE Annual Report
Above all else, we are Committed to the Care and Improvement of Human Life.- HCA Mission Statement