Experts in Orthopedics
Chronic pain in hips, knees or shoulders can interfere with your ability to live a normal, active lifestyle. Whether caused by a sports-related injury or simply the aging process, you want relief.
At HealthONE, our board-certified surgeons provide quality care for patients in Colorado, using the latest advancements in knee, hip and shoulder replacements. Our operative teams are dedicated solely to joint surgery and our facilities have lower complication rates compared to national averages. We offer patient care teams dedicated to total joint replacement patients, pre-operative classes to ensure you have the best surgical experience possible, and an occupational and physical therapy staff to get you on the road to recovery.
Our hospitals have earned accolades from providers such as Blue Cross/Blue Shield, UnitedHealthcare, Aetna and Cigna, and a number of our facilities have earned the gold seal of approval from The Joint Commission for our outstanding patient outcomes.
HealthONE’s extensive orthopedic services include:
- MAKOplasty, a minimally invasive partial knee procedure used to resurface the knee that leads to a faster recovery. Sky Ridge Medical Center is the only provider in Colorado that offers this procedure.
- Anterior hip and knee joint replacement using minimally invasive procedures to help you recover as quickly as possible.
- Pelvic trauma care at Swedish Medical Center, the only hospital in Colorado with a team of orthopedic doctors specializing in this area.
- Pediatric orthopedic services at the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children. A strong focus on family centered care helps your family get the support you need to make informed decisions about your child’s health.
- The Denver Clinic for Extremities at Risk is a team of medical professionals who specialize in the management and treatment of conditions and diseases that place people at high risk of losing an extremity. This group, which has operated out of Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children for more than 20 years, is the Rocky Mountain region’s premier medical community offering evaluation and treatment of diseases and trauma that affect extremities. [S1]
Faster ER Care
HealthONE has also introduced “ortho rapid access” in many of our Emergency Departments to ensure that patients seeking orthopedic care in the Emergency Department have fast access to our orthopedic specialists after their visit. Our specialists are on call 24/7 to care for patients who may be suffering from fractures, complex injuries and more.
Sports Medicine…Getting You Back in the Game
At HealthONE, our sports medicine specialists are trained in orthopedic surgery and in subspecialty areas within the field of orthopedic medicine. Our team can diagnose and treat even the most complicated orthopedic conditions, ranging from ankle sprains, ACL tears and dislocated knees to repetitive motion, rotator cuff injuries and runner’s knee.