|Rocky Mountain Hospital For Children at P/SL||6 Mins|
Bariatric Care at HealthONE
If you are struggling with obesity and its associated health problems, including type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea and hypertension, weight loss through traditional means can be a challenge. Bariatric surgery can help you effectively lose weight, get healthy and regain your life.
HealthONE’s network of care includes five specialized weight loss surgery centers – located in the Denver area:
Four of these centers have been designated as Centers of Excellence. As a HealthONE patient, you have access to highly experienced surgical teams and weight loss doctors who maintain the top standards of care. Our board-certified surgeons perform more bariatric procedures than any other health system in Colorado.
Leading Bariatric Procedures
HealthONE’s Bariatric Care network is one of the nation’s leading centers for weight loss surgery, performing more than 1,000 traditional procedures every year.
- Gastric bypass
- Adjustable gastric banding (Lap® Band)
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Bypass revision
At HealthONE, you also have access to some of the most advanced and innovative bariatric procedures for weight loss.
- Bariatric robotic surgery
- Gastric plication
- Band over bypass
Support for Patients
As a bariatric patient in the HealthONE network of care, you will receive support at every stage of your weight loss journey. We offer:
- Informational seminars, where you can learn about surgical options and what to expect as a patient.
- Medical weight loss programs if you are required by your insurance provider to participate in a weight loss program prior to surgery.
- Support groups and post-op classes, in which you can learn how to maintain a healthy weight post-surgery.
- Specialized facilities designed to create a comfortable environment when you undergo weight loss surgery.